HDD Regenarator v2011 + krack
HDD Regenarator v2011 + krack (Industry leading HDD Repair tool) | 10.8 MB
How it works?:
Almost 60% of all hard drives damaged with bad sectors have an incorrectly magnetized disk surface. We have developed an algorithm which is used to repair damaged disk surfaces.
This technology is hardware independent, it supports many types of hard drives and repairs damage that even low-level disk formatting cannot repair. As a result, previously unreadable information will be restored. Because of the way the repair is made, the existing information on the disk drive will not be affected!
Hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It stores all your information. One of the most prevalent defects of hard drives is bad sectors on the disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface which contains not readable, but frequently necessary information. As a result of bad sectors you may have difficulties to read and copy data from your disk, your operating system becomes unstable and finally your computer may unable to boot altogether. When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes unfit for use, but also you risk losing information stored on it. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data. As a result, previously unreadable and inaccessible information is restored.
* Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
* Ability to repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface.
* The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.
* Starting process directly under Windows XP / Vista / 7.
* Bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process.
* Bootable regenerating CD allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically.
Link Download :